July 27, 2008

God's Calling

Today we had a guest preacher.  The title of his message was "What do you Know or Believe God has called you to do?"  
During the invitation, Leigh Ann grabbed my hand.  Her hand was cold, so I looked at her and mentioned how cold she was.  I could tell something was on her mind.  She told me she felt God calling her to be a children's minister.  Mike and I had prayer with her and she shared that call with the preacher who was visiting this morning.  He also had a prayer of dedication with her. I have seen God working in Leigh Ann's life in this area for the last two years.  We are thrilled that she was sensitive to the Holy Spirit to hear His voice and answer His call.  

We are rejoicing!

"Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation."  Psalm 95:1

No comments: