This morning I got a call from Debra at the Dallas Morning News. She is a writer and wanted to know more about Marianne. She said people still call and ask about what happened to this case. We talked for a long time. I found great joy in telling so many things about Marianne.
Healing comes from talking about the loved one taken but for some reason, people rarely ask. I want to teach people that asking questions and talking about the one who died doesn't make those of us left behind sad, it brings joy to our hearts and helps the healing process continue on.
Anyway, the paper's photographer is coming to take a picture tomorrow. I'm not sure when the article will come out, but I was so encouraged that someone wanted to help in keeping Marianne's name out there.
God is answering prayers!
"I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your Name forever."
Psalm 86:12
No comments:
Post a Comment