Great is Thy Faithfulness
September 27, 2008
God's Sovereignty
Helen, a missionary in the Congo was brutally beaten and raped. As she was in recovery she wrote the following as though it was a question from God:
"Can you thank Me for trusting you with this experience even if I never tell you why?"
(This illustration was in a sermon on the Sovereignty of God by James McDonald.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(33)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(17)
Modern Technology
America's Most Wanted
Submission
God's Sovereignty
World Vision Child
I Will Not Be Moved
Marianne's roses
Moment by Moment
Believe
Grandparent Trip
Wednesday Word of the Day
Bunny Hunting
Missing Her
Prayer
Stand Firm
Penguins
Wednesday Word of the Day
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
About Me
Terri
View my complete profile
Labels
family
(10)
Marianne
(13)
Motherhood Musings
(2)
Quotes I love
(2)
Reflections
(4)
Thoughts on the Word
(3)
Wednesday Word of the Day
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment